Writing 101 ~ Make a List
Last November I was in the middle of taking an On-line Art Journaling Course with Joanne Sharpe ~ Draw Your Awesome Year 2014. For November we used the theme ~ Something I’m Grateful For Each Day Of November and we illustrated each day as gifts. It was such a rewarding exercise!
So, when WordPress Writing 101 gave the assignment to make a list, I decided to do something similar except make a list of a dozen gratitudes for 2015. It’s been a great year all the way through!
A Dozen Gratitudes for 2015
- I love waking up in the morning and seeing the light of the new day streaming through my window. Life is a gift!
- This year has given me wonderful friendships with lots of new experiences. I’m so grateful for them.
- The Joy I’ve found in creating watercolor sketches and focusing in on the details of our beautiful world.
- Renewed strength and health so that I’m able to walk five miles along a wonderful scenic trail.
- I’m at a point in my life where letting go feels really good … letting go of people and expectations.
- Finding my inner self and no longer being a self critic . So much gratitude for this.
- A knowledge that whatever comes my way, good and bad, I can meet it with strength and courage.
- A year without any health problems. In fact, I’ve improved along the way. How about that!
- The courage to ask for support and guidance while making a commitment to myself! I matter!
- Grateful for the healing power of writing. A path to the clarity of finding my own voice.
- My comfortable, cozy apartment that’s become an expression of me and what I love. ❤
- A sense of community ~ of connectedness ~ with people, near and far, who are there for me.
“There is an unchanging spark from the Creator in each of us, our highest self, a piece of God. And we are all connected.”– Dr. Wayne W. Dyer